You're as black as Hell
And yet on your lips a smile
Taunting me to stand up to you
Red
You're a bloody mess
You're right in front of me
I hate what I see
When I realize that I'm the same as you
And I am a saint
And I am a sinner
And a liar and a lover
I am full of love and hate
And I am a saint
And I am a sinner
And I'm more than just my skin
Hallelujah, amen
You are dismissed
White
You're as cold as ice
I cannot move for fear of you
But I know now what I have to do
Green
New life deteriorates
I know I have to try now
I have to stop this showdown
And I am a saint
And I am a sinner
And a liar and a lover
I am full of love and hate
And I am a saintAnd I am a sinner
And I'm more than just my skin
Hallelujah, amen
And I am a saint
And I am a sinner
And a liar and a lover
I am full of love and hate
And I am a saint
And I am a sinner
I am more than just my skin
I am a never ending circle
I am complementing red and green
I am the contrasting black and white
I am paradise and I am Hell
I am the core of every showdown
Hallelujah, amen
I am the soul
No comments:
Post a Comment